FOR INDIVIDUAL TOURISTS AND ORGANIZED GROUPS
Cost of the tour for 1 person for individual tourists and organized groups:
from 1 to 6 people – Calculation of the tour individually
from 6 to 10 people – from 266 EUR/ Persona
from 10 to 20 people – from 233 EUR/ Persona
from 20 to 30 people – from 208 EUR/ Persona
From 30 to 40 people – from 202 EUR/ Persona
Included in the price:
accommodation in hotels 3 *
BB (breakfast) food
entrance fees to sites visited
advice on registration documents for entry into the Republic of Belarus (visa) or paperwork for entry without a visa
The price does not include:
compulsory health insurance in force in the territory of the Republic of Belarus
Additionally you can order:
transport on the territory of the Republic of Belarus (passenger car, van, bus)
Transfer from / to the airport / railway station
powered HB (half board: breakfast+dinner, breakfast+dinner), FB (full board: breakfast+lunch+dinner)
Hrodna, The acquaintance with the city begins with the Old Castle. Old Castle is the residence of the princes of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania Vytautas and King of Poland-Lithuania Stefan Batory. The New Castle was in the 18th century. Behest of King Augustus III. built as the venue for the Polish-Lithuanian parliament. The castle was the site of the so-called Grodno Sejm. The palace is one of the most important examples of Saxon architecture in the old Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. During the walk through Samkowaja street you can see the fire brigade tower of the beginning of the 20th century. At 12 noon every day the way the trumpeter playing on him. Sovetskaya street is the city center. Grodno is cozy, atmospheric and romantic. The road turns into Oscheschko road. As for the road Oscheschko, so the house-museum of the writer Eliza Oscheschko here is interesting in the first place, the street named in their honor. Also on the road Oscheschko the Orthodox Holy Pokrovsky cathedral impressed. The St. Mary’s protection and intercession-Cathedral is one of the most important Christian sites in the city. It represents the neo-Russian (neo-Byzantine) style. Opposite the Assumption protection and intercession-Cathedral is the Lutheran Church. It was built in the Gothic Revival Still in the early 19th century. Until now the tourists from different countries will find an exciting mix of culture, events and beauty.
Augustow Canal, Augustow Canal is one of the largest channels of Europe in the World Heritage Site. To carry out the Augustow Canal, named came after he passes through town in northeastern Poland, was created with the connection between the Vistula and Memel. The construction lasted from 1823 to 1839. The waterway also einbezog more channelized rivers and conducted numerous lakes, reaches a length of 101 kilometers. On the territory of Belarus lost 23 km of the canal. The lock “Dambrovka” is a popular place for recreation of the residents of Grodno and numerous tourists. There swing bridge. The territory on the side of Belarus is equipped with bike paths, the arbors, which can be rented for a picnic. There are also bike rentals. From April to November runs a tour boat.
Lida, Launch date of the Lida is the date of commencement Lida Castle (1323). Today Lida is the second city of the area (100 thousand inhabitants).
City tour. Church of the establishment of the St. Cross (1770), Church of St. Michael (XVIII c.), Where the long time worked a planetarium. Monuments in the city: Hills of immortality Francysk-Skaryna Monument, urban sculpture “Hikers at the hotel.”
Castle in Lida was built in the 1330s on behalf of Prince Gedimin in Romanesque-Gothic style. The castle was the protection of the Crusaders. The castle was one of a series of buffs the defense line of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania: Nawahrudak-Krewo-Medniki-Troki. Castle in Lida is a sure protection for medieval princes and their allies. Here the marriage of 71-year-old King of Poland and Prince of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania Jagajlo and 17-year-old Sofii Golschanski took place in the 1422nd The castle was repeatedly stormed and besieged.
Crossing in Mir, since 1395 and one of the main tourist “fire brand” of Belarus. The most famous building in Me is erected at the beginning of the 15th century Castle of Mir, which is on the list of UNESCO World Heritage since the year 2000. With its Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque elements, it is an example of the magnate architecture from the time of the Polish-Lithuanian rule. The money represents the Castle of Mir. During the walk, tourists explore the Chapel-tomb of the princes Svyatopolk-Mirski (1904), Holy Trinity Church (1550) and the Church of St. Nicholas.
Nesvizh is the center of the estate of Radziwill, which was very powerful and influential in the Grand Duchy of Lithuania and Poland-Lithuania. In Nesvizh European nobility and kings. Here were balls, parades, hunting for the nobility. The palace ensemble of the Radziwill belongs since 2005 to the UNESCO World Heritage. Castle Nesvizh has the following architectural styles: Renaissance, Classicism, Baroque, Rococo, Art Nouveau, Neoclassicism. Church God’s body is the first church in Eastern Europe in the Baroque style. Here is the crypt of Radziwill. This is the third largest in Europe after Fürstengruft Habsburg and Bourbon. The Town Hall in Nesvizh is the oldest probably keep City Hall in Belarus. Slutsker Gate is the original monument to the Baroque style. This is the only well keep gate in Belarus,
Pinsk is one of the oldest cities in Belarus. The word “Pina” meant in antiquity “stagnation” or “dock”. Pinsk is called the capital Polesia. Polesia is a historical region in Poland, Belarus, Ukraine and Russia. This is a huge area with its special historical and cultural heritage, geographical and cultural climates. The total area covers about 130,000 hectares. The historic building is well preserved. The Palace of the Butrimovich. Construction of the palace began in 1774, when the king of Poland-Lithuania Stanislaus II. August Poniatowski has arrived. Another pearl of the capital of Polesia is the ensemble of the former Franciscan monastery. Luxurious Barockkirche, where the elements of the decoration from the 18th century. can see century and antique icons. The Vatican gave the church the title of a small basilica. The building of the former Jesuit College, built in 1636, is located in the city center. The Jesuit College in Pinsk was a link in the advanced European education system. Now there is the Museum of the Belarusian Polesia.
Turau was probably a center of Slavonic dregovichs. For the year 980, it was mentioned in the Primary Chronicle for the first time. During this time a prince Tur said to have reigned there, from which the place got its name. The Principality Turow is one of the oldest of Kievan Rus. 1005 was Turau seat of the first Orthodox eparchy in present-day Belarus. One of the first bishops was Cyril of Turau. In the northwest old Borisoglebskoe cemetery. In the middle of the 12th century here was Borisoglebsky monastery where Cyril of Turov lived. You will also see the All Saints Church, Monument to Prince David Gorodok, the Church of St. Gergius (18th century)
Babrujsk one of the ten largest cities in Belarus. She has more than 600 years. And all the time she was the center of administrative district in the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, the district of the Russian Empire and the district in 20 years of XX century. Today Babrujsk is the region’s Mogilyover district. located on the site of the old castle babrujsischen the beginning of the XIX century the most powerful fortress that has kept the four-month siege in the 1812th And later their fate was not cloudless, especially in the years of World War II. The shape of the old town forms a sort of peculiar mosaic of the buildings of the XIX century with few floors. This mosaic is complemented by the Church of St. George (1907) and the Cathedral of St. Nicholas, which has more than four centuries. Her story.
Leadership in Homestead in Dukora and “reverse block”. Fascinating acquaintance with the schljachetski life Belarusian traditions and crafts.
The farmstead in Dukori is located in a picturesque park, which was formerly the residence of aristocrats Frantisek Oschtorp and his son Leon, who was the commander of the Order of Malta. On the territory of the farm are: the museum, “reverse block”, the village pitcher and summer café, the street of the masters, blacksmiths, the Brahma, the small zoo, stables, the ropes town glade with magical homes where the favorite children’s characters tell stories, the oak, which wants to ride, and many other interesting places.
At the entrance of the guide meets you become acquainted with the history of the farm and with the schljachetski life Belarusian traditions and crafts.
You can not only see but also touch the old household items, come up the tip of the high Brahma, touching the crust of the 400-year-old oak tree, take a walk along the main street of the Masters. +
Dukori, You can visit craft shops and admire the interesting pottery, refined objects the tedious work of candles master and embroidery. You can also see the work of the forge. You will learn how coins are minted.
The bravest can visit the only reverse in Belarus house. Also there is an interactive show program that offer the “ancient” recovery, fun entertainment and the delicious hospitality.
The capital of Belarus is Minsk. Business capital is Minsk Gate – two symmetrical eleven-storey towers on the Privokzalny place, built in the 1953rd
Freedom Square with the Church of Saints Simon and Helena (Red Church), built in 1910 under the financial support of the nobleman Edward Woyniłłowicz. The church’s name refers to the patrons of the children Woyniłłowiczs – the children had died young.
Prospect of Freedom. This is the place where there is in pristine shape Empire by Stalin.
Island of Tears or island of courage and sorrow. This is the monument of Belarusian soldiers-internationalists who were killed in Afghanistan.
Troitskoje suburb. This is the historic center of Minsk. Guests can experience the atmosphere of the first half of the 19th century deep. Today, there are many museums, coffee shop, art galleries, where townspeople and guests of the city to spend their free time.
Freedom Square and City Hall. This is the main square of the medieval Minsk.
Cathedral of the descent of the Holy Spirit. It belonged to the complex of the Catholic convent, founded in the 1633rd
National Academic Theater of J. Kupala, National Academic Big Theater of Opera and Ballet, National Art Museum, National Library and many others.